Decades Of Experience In Business Litigation
Disputes go with the territory. Contracts are open to interpretation. Business partners don’t always see eye to eye.
Trade partners can’t or won’t honor obligations. Competitors want their pieces of the pie. Employees have their own motivations.
My name is David Grauer. I have more than 40 years of sophisticated experience in a broad range of business and commercial disputes. Whatever the conflict, no matter how complex or how high the stakes, I can help protect your interests without sacrificing your bottom line.
Based in White Plains, I represent small businesses, partnerships, professional associations and corporations in Westchester County, the surrounding counties and the New York City metro area. Contact me today to schedule an appointment or to have a telephone consultation.
Comprehensive Representation In Business And Commercial Disputes
As a successful lawyer, I pride myself on attentive service to my clients and efficient, cost-effective solutions. I have handled the full spectrum of contract disputes and business litigation:
- Breach of contract and commercial disputes
- Commercial collections, liens and foreclosure
- Promissory notes, guarantees and indemnification
- Purchase or sale of business entities
- Trade secrets and unfair competition
- Violation of restrictive covenants or business agreements
- Legal action against principals and agents
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Commercial lease disputes
- Partnership disputes and shareholder litigation
- Power of attorney litigation regarding business affairs
You may want a quick and practical resolution. You may need a more strategic or aggressive response. I work from your goals and parameters, using my more than four decades of civil litigation expertise to achieve the desired result. I handle negotiation, mediation and arbitration, as well as injunctive relief, trials and appeals in all state and federal courts of New York.
Arrange A Complimentary Phone Consultation
I offer a free phone consultation and flexible appointments. Call David I. Grauer, Attorney at Law, at 914-269-2419 to schedule a convenient time to discuss your business dispute.